Monday, June 11, 2012

BH Cosmetics Order

I am seriously addicted to BH Cosmetics.  The following is an order I made in April.  They have sales all the time, so I watch.  I learned that the shipping gets astronomical if you try and add more than 2 palettes so be careful of that!  You can order tons of other products along with 2 palettes without it affecting the shipping price.  Nowadays, I'll only shop if there's a phenomenal deal on something. They do rotate 50% off on their products, so sign up for the emails!  This order I added a palette and 3 glosses:
 Here are the 3 colours: Peace, Love & Mod, Copper Crush, Wine & Dine.  I purchased these on sale for $3.57 each.
 Ooohh, so pretty! :)  I love the top one it's a neutral and a staple for me in my purse!
 The palette I ordered was the 2nd edition 120 colour.  It normally retails for $29.95 and I picked up for $17.97.  I'm such a sucker for colours.  Maybe, I just bought it to look at. ;) There's a lot of colours I can use in here but some I never would! I have learned with BH Cosmetics that you can be pleasantly surprised by the colours you wouldn't think would look nice!
 A closer look at the bottom colours:
 A closer look at the top colours.
 This order also came with a liquid eyeliner.  I'm not really good with these, I prefer gel liners..but with the taboo tape trick this makes fabulous winged liner. :)
That's all! Hope you enjoyed the post.  Have you shopped BH?  Have a great evening! :)

6 comments:

  1. That's was such a good deal! I love Peace, Love and Mod it's a very pretty color. How do you like them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These glosses are amazing!!! Huge colour pay off! Very moisturizing and they last quite awhile without having to reapply. I'm a lip licker lol!

      Delete
  2. I have wanted to place an order for awhile now i think i am going to have to!!

    Ashley
    romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it on a deal! They have them like everyday... 50% off palettes is very common and they often do a deal of the day... seriously throw one of these glosses in if you buy a palette.

      Delete
  3. Sooooooooooooooooooo many colours!
    Also, I love the names of those glosses...I'm always curious about whose job it is to come up with those! What a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is 10 colours of the gloss and now I have them all..lol. I'm sick! They are fun names, right? I always love that about Essie and Opi colours..well and many others! They're so clever!

      Delete