Friday, March 16, 2012

Julep Maven Club! Special Promotion!!

Hello, girls! Are you getting tired of all the beauty clubs? ;) I wanted to share this one with you. It's a nail polish one! I wasn't sure I wanted to sign up, as the committment is a bit more. 19.99 a month. It says you get over $40 of product every month. The nailpolishes retail for $14, so I'm assuming you would get 3 colours every month! BUT....

If you want to try it out... there is a promotion for the first box at .01!! That's right...a PENNY!!! Who can resist that deal. Canadians, you can use this deal too! Use "maven" for shipping and then it's free as well! Yay!

Check it out HERE. At check out use the code 'PENNY' Enjoy! *(Take the quiz to find your style at the end of the quiz you'll be able to checkout!)*



PS: I got my first Glymm box yesterday, so I hope to get a post up about that tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment